And what's included...
Your Pleasure Path experience includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a 15th century villa, with a private room and your own private bathroom
- Daily movement classes and workshops with Anita
- 3 locally sourced authentic Tuscan meals per day and wine at dinner (except for one lunch on Wednesday, one lunch in Lucca, and one dinner out on our Lucca exploration)
- Group excursion to the breathtaking Cinque Terre, a must see!
- Wine tasting, complete with an incredible spread of local cheeses and meats, as well a 4-course gourmet lunch.
- A cooking class at the villa by an incredible local cook
- Bike and walking tour of the walled city of Lucca
- Use of laundry facilities
- Use of swimming pool and facilities within the villa grounds, perfect for cooling down after a hike or simply to relax.
- Group transfer to and from Lucca’s train station at the beginning and end of the trip (one scheduled time only)
- Tourist tax
What's Not Included:
-Travel insurance (which is mandatory)
- Passport fees
- Airport transfers or transfers outside of the scheduled pick-up and drop-off
-Massages and holistic treatments
-Any excursions beyond what is included in the package
-One lunch in the Cinque Terre, one lunch out in Lucca, and one dinner out in Lucca
If you register by May 15, 2018, your total investment is $3,579. A six-month payment plan (6 payments of $615) is also available.
(Prices have now increased to $3,729 in full OR a 3-payment plan of three payments of $1,280.)
A deposit of $550 is due to secure your spot and complete your registration. (This deposit becomes non-refundable 14 days after the initial invoice has been sent OR by May 30th.)
Can't make it after your booked? If, for ANY reason, you can’t attend the Pleasure Path Retreat, you will get your money back, minus the $550 USD deposit (if the grace period for the deposit has expired).
We want this to be the right decision and the place you want to be. So if things change, you can take advantage of our Drama-Free Guarantee anytime between now and 70 days before the retreat begins and your money, minus the non-refundable deposit, will be refunded, After that time, if you can’t make it for ANY reason, we will do everything we can to fill your spot so that you aren't out the money for a trip you didn't take.